Conference: xCoAx 2019: Forensic Fantasies exhibition + paper publication
Forensic Fantasies and the paper "Information Diving on an E-waste Dump in West Africa – Artistic Remixing of a Global Data Breach" will be presented at this years
7th Conference on Computation, Communication, Aesthetics & X
3–5 July Milan Fabbrica del Vapore
xCoAx is an exploration of the intersection where computational tools and media meet art and culture, in the form of a multi-disciplinary enquiry on aesthetics, computation, communication and the elusive X factor that connects them all.
xCoAx has been an occasion for international audiences to meet and exchange ideas, in search of interdisciplinary synergies among computer scientists, artists, media practitioners, and theoreticians at the threshold of digital arts and culture.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.andreaszingerle.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F05%2FxCoAx2019-Zingerle.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]
- Wednesday 3 July afternoon: Doctoral symposium.
- Wednesday 3 July evening: Opening of the exhibition, reception cocktail.
- Thursday 4 July: Conference, keynote, performances. Presentations will be organised in panels chaired by a moderator that will lead a final discussion with authors and audience. A guest keynote will close the day.
- Thursday 4 July evening: Performances.
- Friday 5 July: Conference, keynote, artworks and performances session. The morning will be dedicated to further paper panels, while in the afternoon, the artworks and performances presentations will take place, networking authors and audience. A second keynote address will close the day.
- Friday 5 July evening: Conference dinner.
- Friday 5 July night: Closing party.